Like basically all services we of course have a underlying database that holds data about usage and our users. We try to keep it to a minimum, promised. Importantly, we do not use third party services so your data never leaves our servers.
What data about you we save as a necessity to provide the functionality:
- For every Stripe account you connected: account id, account name and necessary access tokens
- For every PayPal account you connected: merchant id and your provided access details
- For the accounts the names of the last sheet into which the data was imported, to present it to you as the pre-configured choice
What data about you we save to get to know more about our users:
- Your browser type and version (e.g. that you use Safari, or Chrome)
- The default language from your browser (e.g. "english" or "german")
- The country from which you access the add-on (e.g. "Colombia")
- Your screen resolution (e.g. 1440 by 828 pixels)
- The times (really only the date and time) you open the add-on, to track usage
- Every feedback you send us through our feedback form :-)
What we DO NOT and NEVER WILL save:
- We don't have access to and thus do not save any of your personal data (name, address, ...)
- We of course never query or save any of your spreadsheet data
- We of course do not save any of your transaction data
- We do not save your IP address
To make this site work properly, we place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
We set you a cookie to track your usage and ensure that you are the person that connected your accounts to our service.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Most importantly, we DO NOT give your data to any third client party, it will reside solely with us.
If you have any questions or want us to delete your data, please write us to firstname.lastname@example.org.